in your workplace
a company priority
“Mindfulness means waking up and checking in to what’s happening, so we can make wise choices….”
Healthy, happy staff create a healthy, happy & thriving business.
Mindfulness in the workplace can help to reduce stress, anxiety and conflict.
It will help increase resilience and emotional intelligence, whilst improving communication amongst your employees & with clients.
By starting to use mindfulness as an exercise/skill, your employees will cultivate these three related skills:
- Intentionally paying attention to moment-by moment events as they unfold in the internal and external world
- Noticing habitual reactions to such events, often characterised by aversion or attachment (commonly resulting in over-thinking)
- Cultivating the ability to respond to events, and to reactions to them, with an attitude of open curiosity and compassion
Over the six weeks your staff can partake in 45-75 minutes weekly sessions and learn:
- What Mindfulness is
- How to meditate and settle the mind
- Be able to use mindfulness and practical techniques to reduce stress, improve happiness levels.
- How to develop calm, to be more effective with time management and make healthier choices
- How to recognise signs and causes of ‘burnout’
- An introduction to the “5 ways to wellbeing”
- Learn to develop & experience the connection between body and mind.
- Easy to follow breathing exercises
Every staff member will receive worksheets for the 6 weeks, certificate, free book, cd recordings and pdf scripts.