Myofascial Release Bodywork
What to expect at your initial 90 minute appointment?
- Medical Questionnaire
- Postural Assessment/Muscle testing (You will recieve a report sent via email.)
- Myofascial Manipulation Massage (Bodywork is an extremely sensitive non-evasive massage. Relaxation and feeling comfortable is vital to maximising results, this isn’t a sports massage.)
- Movement and breathing exercises to optimize mobility.
- Specialist simple workouts to do at home
- Dress comfortably (For your initial session pack a vest and shorts to change into.)
- Bring medical records with any relevant information or letter from your consultant
Using the postural analysis as the framework for your treatment expect a specific combination of pyhsio-exercises, muscle manipulation and breath work to stimulate the lymphatic system. The gentle hands on manipulation will endeavour to expertly remove adhesions, restrictions, or build up of unwanted tissue that is preventing movement, exhibiting pain. Expert advice alongside your movement coach plan with easy to perform exercises will help ensure your healing journey continues at home.
Do you suffer with any of the following? If so enquire today to see how we can help?
Nerve damage/Sciatic nerve pain
Tightness, Strains & Stiffness (including burstitus or tendinitis)
Carpel tunnel syndrome
Shoulder trauma/Frozen shoulder
Anger, Anxiety, Emotional disorders
Reduced flexibility/joint flexion
Quality of movement = Quality of life
All treatment Prices; (From 28th August 2018)
Please note there is limited availability for the in demand Myofascial treatments so booking in advance is essential. **Cancellation policy is applicable and you will be charged the full treatment fee if you cancel your appointment within 24 hours of your scheduled time.
Treatments are available at;
Serenity for Beauty, Chester Road, Helsby, WA60PW
To arrange your first appointment email at : Willburtonyoga@gmail.com